Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Will Exercise Get Rid of Cellulite?

Will Exercise Get Rid of Cellulite - Yes, exercise will get rid of cellulite on buttocks and thighs aswell as stomach!

I was convinced my simple slapping exercise to get rid of cellulite definitely worked -  but even More Convinced, when in my mid 40s and still cellulite free, I stopped the cellulite exercise and within a couple of months - to my horror -  lumpy cellulite appeared in my buttocks and thighs!

When I re-started the slapping exercise to get rid of cellulite again, within just a couple of months the cellulite had all gone!

My Secret Exercise?
My secret exercise is simple, (and it does seem secret, because many would rather have an operation to get rid of cellulite), every time I get out of the bath or shower, I give my buttocks and thighs a good firm slapping and massaging, usually with a little anti-cellulite oil, whilst they are still warm, as this seems to help break down the cellulite fat deposits which are toxins in the body Toxins in the Body

I also 'very gently' slap around my stomach to get rid of cellulite, just enough to increase the circulation.

I usually do the exercise to get rid of cellulite whilst I am walking around, getting ready, or choosing what to wear - so it really does not take any time at all and I quite enjoy it too!

I do more excercises (explained on site below) but this particular exercise to get rid of cellulite, is definitely they main key, along with a good anti cellulite oil.

More easy tips on 'Will Exercise Get Rid of Cellulite', 'Toxins in the Bodyand 'Eating to Lose Weight ' and Energetix Magnet Jewellery to boost circulation on...

www.wellbeinginfo.com/will-exercise-get-rid-of-cellulite.html

Heidi Almonte, Well Being World Wide
Reiki Practitioner
EFT Practitioner
Geopathic Stress Practitioner

No comments:

Post a Comment