Friday, October 12, 2012

Magnetic Jewellery Testimonials

Magnetic Jewellery Testimonials continue to fly in virtually daily...

My First Energetix Magnetic Jewellery Party Testimonial
A happy customer booked an Energetix Magnetic Jewellery Party and had 3 guests with problem areas!

I placed our famous Energetix Magnetic Power Heart Brooch on each of them, and was pleasantly surprised ALL 3 of them had a marked improvement during the evening, the first noticing in less than an hour.

One of the ladies could only get her elbow chest height (long term) but was amazed that she could lift here elbow to eye level - easily, within less than 2 hours.

Another had a long term shoulder problem - she said if that eases then she will definitely know it works - and it did.            Mani and Rose Helmots Party (Guernsey)

ME - Magnet Therapy
I met a lovely lady who had suffered with ME for years, she was always so tired, and needed to go to bed extremely early each night, her thank you message...

Hello Heidi,  I met you at the Saturday Town Market Stall and I bought the Power Heart Magnetic Brooch from you.  I was very sceptical about how it would work.
Well Im pleased to say it has boosted my energy level so much that I dont feel tired any more and I feel so good - my nails have even grown.  Wanted to let you know and to say thank you so much x                                  Patricia Le Normand (Guernsey)

Sports Muscle Recovery
I usually hard train at Beau Sejour every other day, and since Ive been wearing an Energetix Magnetic Bracelet I have really noticed the difference.  It speeds up recovery time after training so I dont ache as much.     Adrian Staddon (Guernsey)

Swollen Ankles
Ive suffered with badly swollen ankles for 31 years, since I had Meningitis. Ive tried all sorts that hadnt worked and was desperate to reduce the swelling as I work on my feet all day.  I bought the Energetix Power Heart Magnet Brooch from Heidi in the afternoon and put it on 1 of my socks - by the evening I could already notice a marked improvement - even though my husband didnt believe me!    
                                                                                                                     Rosemary Gill (Guernsey)

Parkinsons Disease
Having suffered with severe shakes from Parkinsons Disease in Guernsey, after wearing an Energetix magnetic necklace and magnetic pendant, the shaking had subsided and she managed to sit in hairdressers chair for 2 hours without shaking or sliding down the chair as she had done for years before.        (Guernsey)

Energetix Magnetic Jewellery - Helps Increase Energy Levels!
Since wearing my Energetix Star Pendant I have had so much more energy, I cant remember the last time I went more than half a day without wanting to go to bed, now I just seem to want to get on with things.
I also feel so much happier in myself which Im sure is down to my energy flowing more correctly from Energetix magnets.
                                                                                                                                    Jo H (Guernsey)
Horses - Magnet Therapy
Not knowing what to do with their horse, which had been traumatized long term because of a very swollen knee, a customer asked if it was worth trying the Power Heart Magnet Brooch on their horse?

I thought a horse may be too big for it to effect, but it was worth a try.
Overnight the horse was much calmer and the swelling had reduced dramatically.  
                                                                                                                             Miranda H (Guernsey)

Dogs - Pet Magnet Therapy
After long term swelling and suffering with a swollen paw, I thought I would try an Energetix Magnetic Jewellery Dog Bone in her collar, in just a short time the swelling went down, and she is now like a puppy again, running around with a new lease of life, so much happier.                                                              
                                                                                                                                 Cheryll (Guernsey)


Magnet Therapy
A well known German Doctor has just released a book about what the Dr recommends magnet therapy for, theres a long list!

Arthritis Treatment, Rheumatism, Joints, Aches and Pains are well known, our neodymium magnets (as used by NASA) are also extremely effective with reducing Swelling, which can also help many other ailments eg Headaches, Migraines, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, MS, Depression, Anxiety, Eczema, good quality Sleep, Insomnia in Children and Insomnia in Adults, Energizing, Immunity System Boosters, the list is endless.

Magnet Therapy Info - www.WellbeingInfo.com/Magnet-Therapy.html

Magnetic Jewellery Parties Receive Free Magnetic Jewellery by hosting a Home Party, available in Guernsey and Jersey with Heidi Almonte (722798),
Energetix Channel Island Rep, since discovering this amazing and totally diverse huge range for Children, Teens, Ladies & Men, even special cute Pet Jewellery to help animals.

Magnetic Jewellery Parties - www.GuernseySalsa.com/Magnet-Jewellery-Parties.html
Magnetic Jewellery Guernsey Stalls Dates - www.GuernseySalsa.com/Magnetic-Jewellery.html

The Power Heart Magnetic Brooch, or the Mens version in a rectangle shape, about an inch long can be attached to the clothes, preferably close to the problem area for maximum effect.  They are £29, both have a choice with or without a copper side aswell.

There is also a wide range of stunning designer Energetix Magnetic Jewellery starting from £14.50, with a large choice of magnetic bracelets, ear-rings, rings, necklaces and pendants between £20 and £34, aswell as Swarovski Crystal Mix and Match up to £149.
Take a peep at our gorgeous Energetix Magnetic Jewellery online

To Order via Well Being World

Just drop Heidi Almonte an email wellbeinginfo7@gmail.com or call Guernsey 722798 to pre order 2 weeks in advance if possible or come and meet Heidi at one of her many
Guernsey Energetix Magnetic Jewellery Stall sites

Heidi Almontes Well Being World
Guernsey Reiki Healing Complementary Therapist
Reiki Distant Healing Complementary Therapist
EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique Tapping) Complementary Therapist

www.WellBeingInfo.com

.

No comments:

Post a Comment